-->

TEST

Tuesday 17 September 2013

# 3 Success story :- Benefits That I availed from GBIOFIN



NARRA NAGA PAVAN KUMAR (KVPY Fellow)

Student Partner(GBIOFIN)

Research Engineer(BRCORP)

E-mail :- pavanbiotechnologist@gmail.com






Hi, I am NARRA NAGA PAVAN KUMAR, a KVPY Fellow and B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th year student in DVR & Dr.H.S MIC College of Technology,JNTU-Kakinada. It's my pleasure on giving a note on GBIOFIN. For the last three years of my life, GBIOFIN has given helping hands in my progress ,it supports me in various aspects like academics,career planing,Training and now for the preparation of my gate examination.

GBIOFIN helped me in receiving the prestigious research fellowship KVPY by Dept. of Science and Technology,Govt.of India and it has shown a lot of pathways to me and helped me in reaching the desired destinations. I had done two research internships from the India's leading academic institutes :- IIT-Bombay and Advanced Centre For Treatment,Education And Research In Cancer(ACTREC) which I got because of GBIOFIN's help.

I express my gratitude towards GBIOFIN for helping me to achieve this success in my career and I request GBIOFIN to guide whole biotech student community so that they can reach to their destinations.


My best wishes to GBIOFIN


Thank you